Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Honeymoon!

I can't believe how much time is flying by. On one hand, I can't believe it is mid August already and Nathan and Dee's birthday's are coming up and Rie is going home to the DK in a week but on the other hand, so much has happened in the past month!

Time is sure flying by but the honeymoon could not be further away!
Nathan and I are not leaving for our honeymoon for another month. I must advise to all future brides and grooms out there to go on your honeymoon right after your wedding. The wedding was spectacular but the whole waiting for another month for the honeymoon is quite anit-climatic. Don't get me wrong, I love being married to my hubby but I wish the honeymoon would get here already.

1 comment:

christine said...

whoohoo! you got a blog!! we're all nerds together now!
lots of love to you and nathan.