Sunday, August 13, 2006

Post Wedding

Well... the wedding has come and gone and I have to say, it was pretty fantastic! Everything turned out the way Nathan and I had envisioned it. Of course everything wouldn't have worked out so perfectly if it weren't for our fantanstic wedding party! My girls watched over ever aspect of the day and Nathan's buds took him out for a game of golf on the wedding day to help calm the wedding day nerves.

Here are some pictures from our big day!

Here is a picture of me and my girls lounging on the couch in the hotel room the morning of the wedding. The satin robes were a gift from me. We had a hair dresser/ make up person come to the hotel room to doll up the already gorgeous girls. I thought the robes would be comfy!


Nathan and I signing the marriage licence.


And a pic of Nathan and I about to be pronounce Mr. and Mrs.

A shot of my 'Glenda's Angels" - ha haa


And of course, a picture of a group of the most stylin' men that day!


A nice picture of the bride and groom smashing cake into each others faces. Classic!!!



1 comment:

christine said...

your wedding was so absolutely beautiful glenda - and so much fun.
I'm so happy that I was here to take part in it!