Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloweeeeeen!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

I hope everyone had a great day today with lots of gouls and goblins!!! :o)

We had a cubicle decorating contest at work and guess what? I WON! I'm such a geek but it was so much fun!!! Some may say I'm a "Halloweenie"! LOL! I crack myself up.
I had spider webs everywhere, fake spiders, I brought in our jack o'lanterns from home and etc...




Here is a better picture of my cube with my swinging coffin doors. I wanted to make them full length to the size of my cube but I couldn't find big enough cardboard.


And my favorite part, my name tag :o) LOL!


There was also a costume contest at work and there were some really creative costumes. Here are just a few costumes.(Left to right: Cindy-the human lint roller. She had masking tape wrapped around her. It was so funny. I helped wrap her up and I couldn't stop laughing. Evelyn-"A bad day at the shooting range. Victoria-Pippi Long stockings. She made the costume and weaved a wire through her hair to make it stick up. It was brillant. Me-a 50's sock hop girl. I actually got up and did the twist and jive to try to win votes but I didn't win. Leanne-I think she was a fairy. Someone (I forgot her name)-GI Jane.


Our masterpieces. Nathan's jack o'lantern and my jill o'lantern. Can you guess which one is my creation??? hee hee...


Here's something for you all to try. WARNING: It's so addictive. Go to this site and follow the instructions. You need to find a total of 50 movie titles in this picture. I will post the answers Thursday (that should give you some time to guess the answers) or if you would like to know the answers sooner, let me know and I'll email them to you. Happy hunting! :o)

http://www1.mms.com/us/dark/

That's all I have for now! Thanks for stopping by!!! I can't wait to see all your Halloween postings!!!

2 comments:

Deedee said...

Hey man! Happy Halloween!!
I love your post - your cube looks great in the pics, you've made me proud. Congrats on the win!
And you're an awesome 50's chick, I want you to do the twist the next time I see you! ;P

christine said...

whoohoo, what halloween spirit! i love it! congrats on the win - and i think you doing the jive should have gotten you the top prize!