Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Purses Galore

I sorted through my purse collection tonight and I've decided to down size my beloved collection. Yes you all heard me correctly. And yes I am feeling a little sick, I think I'm coming down with a cold, but these purses have to go! I sorted through them last year and donated a bunch already and I've decided to down size even more. I thought I would let you ladies have first crack at them. They are all in very good condition.
Here it goes:

Purse #1 - No longer available. Now belongs to new lucky owner VICTORIA :o)


Purse #1 - inside - No longer available. Now belongs to new lucky owner VICTORIA :o)


Purse #2 - No longer available. Now belongs to new lucky owner CHRISTINE :o)


Purse #2 - inside - No longer available. Now belongs to new lucky owner CHRISTINE :o)


Purse #3 - No longer available. Now belongs to new lucky owner SHAUNA :o)


Purse #3 - inside - No longer available. Now belongs to new lucky owner SHAUNA:o)


Purse #4


Purse #5 - No longer available. Now belongs to new lucky owner CINDY:o)


Purse #5 - inside - No longer available. Now belongs to new lucky owner CINDY:o)

4 comments:

christine said...

wow glenda, congrats for going through your purses but sorry to hear that you're a bit under the weather... hehehe, purse #2 is pretty cute! I'll be over at the end of the month, if it's still available then I would like to snag it!

Shauna said...

I'm kinda liking purse 3 and 4. Actually I am in love with purse 3 and can have it I'll be one happy freaking camper.

Glenda-Bean said...

It's yours Shauna! I'll bring it the next time I come over :o)

Shauna said...

This is why you are my favourite not-sister...if you get what I mean.

KISSES!