Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Good News!

My boss pulled me into his office yesterday for a "quick discussion". I was so convinced I was in trouble. But good news, I got a promotion and a small salary increase! YEAH! I'm not a nobody, after all! I'm now a SENIOR Project Assistant... WOO HOO! What does this all mean, you ask... not much actually. I just continue doing what I was doing but a with a few more responsibilities. This couldn't of had come at a better time. I was feeling so unappreciated and unmotivated. Well, I'm still feeling that way but less :o)

5 comments:

Deedee said...

OH MY GOD!!!
BIG CONGRATS TO YOU HONEY!!!
I will call you later...I have to take Em to swim class, then feed her and all that other crap, but I will call you!!
YOU ROCK MRS. POTTER!!!

christine said...

awesome glenda!!! i'm so happy for you! i know exactly how you feel, i'm in the same situation right now at my job... ps. thats what the 3rd good news is about, but i can't announce it on my blog until they have announced it to all the stores cuz i don't want anyone who i work with finding out about it by reading my blog!
congrats again glenda, you deserve this so much!

Pix said...

CONGRATS!!!

I'm SO excited for you!!!!!

Glenda-Bean said...

Thanks guys! You're all super sweet! hee hee! A Congrats should go out to Christine too! CONGRATS!!! Way to go, GIRL!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Congrats Sweetie!!! That's super awesome for you! And you too Christine! WAY COOL to BOTH of YOU!

I'm so glad to hear that things are going good for you guys regarding work stuff!!