Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Day after V-Day

I had to post cause the picture of the Hoff was just creeping me out and I had to post something to move it down.

Nothing too interesting happened since yesterday.
A co-worker of mine, Victoria, received a huge Valentine's day present from her husband. It was so sweet! It contained 6 long stem roses, Roger's chocolates, a pink teddy bear, a inflated "I Love You" heart shaped balloon and a card. Unfortunately, she had left work for the day when the gift arrived so I called her and gave her the good news. She didn't believe me when I told her! Can you believe that!!! Anyway, I offered to drop them off at her home after work (as we live pretty close to each other) but for the remainder of the work day, I had the lovey Valentine's day gift sitting on my desk. Everyone walking by thought they were from Nathan. LOL! Driving home from work, I had everything on my lap 'cause I didn't want anything to spill or get destroyed and I tell ya, we got a lot of smiles and nods from people in cars next to us during bumper to bumper traffic. Nathan was evern more impressed because he took satisfaction in everyone thinking the gifts were from him to me :o)

We had a pretty nice and quiet night last night. Nathan and I exchanged gifts and boy was I spoiled! I got flowers, chocolate and true to my hubby's techy ways, I got a iTrip for my ipod Nano (which I don't have yet but apparently I'm getting it for my birthday) lol. And I got him a Rubix cube and a little electronic game thing that guesses what you are thinking of in 20 questions. But for the record, he asked for a Rubix cube!!! We ordered pizza and drank some sparkling wine with strawberries. Classy eh? Pizza and sparkling wine.. hee hee.

My new toy! The iTrip.


Chinese New Year is coming up... we might stroll into Chinatown and see the dragon dance... hmm... don't know. Alright.. that's it for me. Bye for now!

No comments: