Friday, June 29, 2007

Welcome back, Potter!

Haa haa! Like that? Instead of Kotter I used Potter? LOL! I kill me!

I was sent off to the neighbours down under this week to attend a client meeting for work. I didn't really want to go as I didn't feel like traveling and I knew it would've been exhausting. But there's no rest for the wicked and away I went. I went to San Francisco on Tuesday and came back REALLY late Wednesday. So late in fact I had to take Thursday off to recover. The good news is the meeting went well but the bad news is that there was no time to get any shopping in :o( Sad really.. all that way and no shopping! ARGH!

Nothing new to report. Still trucking away with baby on board :o) I've been feeling fine. Still tired though. People tell me that in the second trimester, I should feel more energetic but that's not the case with me. I feel about the same. My tummy has definitely swelled a bit more. I'll have post a more recent pregger picture of me for you all to see :o)

That's it for me! I'm give more of an update when I'm not at work :o) hee hee...

1 comment:

christine said...

welcome back glenda!