Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy Anniversary to US!

Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year! A year sure passes quickly! We had a very relaxed day and enjoyed a movie and dinner together. We went to see the newest Harry Potter flick followed by dinner at the Laurel Point. I must say, the Laurel Point just doesn't seem the same without the hustle and bustle of a wedding :o)

I felt baby bean move for the first time last week! It was an amazing feeling! I was sitting on my couch complaining to Nathan about how fat and bloated I was feeling and the next thing I know, I felt this little movement in my belly. It's a feeling I've never ever felt before and I don't think I can ever explain either.

2 comments:

christine said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND NATHAN!!!
I was in Saltspring all weekend until last night and I was computerless and unable to send a message. But please know that I was thinking of you and reflecting on how beautiful your wedding was and how fun it was!
Congrats to you both, and I know that there are going to be many many more wonderful years for you both to come! and with a baby!
love you!

leahc said...

Happy Anniversary Potters!!
OMG you felt your baby move - that is so cool, congratulations!