Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Aidan's 1 month old!

I can't believe it! Aidan is one month old today! It feels like we just brought Aidan home from the hospital yesterday. We took Aidan for his one month doctor visit today. The doctor measured him, weighed him and did the usual check up. Are you ready for this, our dear son weighs 11 pounds 2 ounces!!! HOLY MOLY! The doctors verdict, Aidan is happy, healthy baby boy. YEAH! We've ventured out with Aidan a few times and he's been pretty good during these outings. Thanks to Dee, I have discovered "Gymboree" a childrens clothing store which I have feel in love with all their clothes. (Note: Aidan is wearing an outfit from Gymboree, the Panda collection).

Here's a picture of Aidan with his Winnie the Pooh bear that we brought back from our honeymoon in Disneyland. We're going to take monthly pictures of Aidan with his bear to see how much he grows per month compared to the bear.


Happy mommy with Aidan.


Daddy with sleepy Aidan.


Nathan is going back to work on Thursday and we're going to miss him so much! It's been great having him home for the whole month. Nathan is dreading going back to work too! Boo hoo!

There's such a thing where the movie theatres offer special showings of new movies for mommies and their babies. The volume is turned down lower, the lights are dimmed and there's stroller parking. I can't wait to go!

I just found out that 2 of my co-workers are pregnant! Must be the season to have babies :o) I don't know if I'm noticing it more lately because I have a child of my own or the fact is that more and more people are having babies!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!!
I just saw Juno, it was pretty good.. might be a tad emotional for new mom's though...

Deedee said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!

And please, I do not want credit for your gymboree love - once it becomes and addiction I will feel responsible!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Aidan is TOO cute he looks sooo kissable.

Ohhh who's preggers at work..spill the beans and send me a darn e-mail

vikspixs@yahoo.com

xoxoxo Vict

Rie said...

Great pictures! Your baby boy is adorable!

Rie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rie said...

oops, double comment.... but he's cute enough for a double comment!!!

leahc said...

Happy one month to Aiden! wow, he is still so cute!

christine said...

oh my! how he has grown already! happy birthday to Aidan and to the two proud parents. love you!