Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Weekend!

Happy Easter weekend EVERYONE! I hope everyone is having a fun filled weekend with lots of chocolate and sugar!!! We don't really have too much planned. We're going over to the Potter's for Easter dinner on Sunday. All the other days, we plan to just hang out.

I thought I would post some pictures since it's been a while.

My how my little one has grown. Here's a pic of Aidan within the first 3 weeks of his birth sitting in his swingy chair.


And here he is in his chair just 3 months later. He has sure filled out that chair. Almost too small for him now. We weighed him at the doctor's office last week and he's now weighing a whopping 16 pounds 5 ounces! Wowzers!


"It's Monday and I'm having a bad hair day but I'm still cheery!"


Mommy and little Aidan


More pictures to come later! :o)

No comments: