Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Breakfast Television

I have to get this off my chest.

I have been watching Breakfast Television with Simi Sara and Dave Gerry since I went on maternity leave in November 2007. I have continued to watch the show since Aidan's birth and it's what has kept me sane during the early morning wake ups. I love the show and I thought Simi and Dave were great co-hosts. I also loved Tasha Chui doing the on-the town reports. A few weeks ago Dave and Simi were not on the show. I didn't think much of it as it was summer and I figured they had both taken vacation at the same time... I then learned that THEY WERE FIRED! I was in shock! Turns out they were fired do to the low ratings they drew in compared to Global television. WTF?! I am so heartbroken! I don't know what to do with myself. That show gave me my daily news, entertainment news, and where I got a good morning chuckle thanks Simi and Dave. The show is just not the same without them. I am outraged and refuse to watch the show until they bring Dave and Simi back. That's right people! I am boycotting that show! Booo BT!!!

There! Done with my rant. I feel better. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oowwww You know me...
I Do love a good boycotting!!!

Power to the people!!.
*pounds fist to heart and raises it is the air*

umm are we doing lunch soon?? cause I am getting really hungry waiting...

Anonymous said...

Thor, their replacement, infuriates me.