Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Halloween-ie everyone!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween! We had a good Halloween. We headed over to Deedee's mom's house, where all the grand children gathered and joined them in the trick-or-treating festivities. I think Aidan had a good first T & T'ing experience. We hit quite a few houses but we ended our T & T'ing a little early and left the real T & T'ing to the seasoned pro's, the big kids. Thanks to Dee and her mom for having us! :o)

Aidan posing with the jack-o-lanterns.
Left: mommy pumpkin with a witch flying on a broom. I strayed away from the usual smiley face and decided to do something different this year. It worked out pretty well. Center: Aidan carved this one - well,,, daddy helped. Right: daddy pumpkin.



Aidan!


The ferocious dragon reaching for his book. Roar! :o)

Deedee and Aidan


Nathan and I took turns raking Aidan up to the houses. It was Nathan's turn.


Then it was my turn


My turn

There's Emma and Dee!!!


Chris was a scary vampire! "I vant to suck your blooodddd"


EMMA! She looked so cute in her butterfly costume.


There was a house on the block that was all decked out with Halloween decorations, including a giant spider on the front lawn, floating ghost in the garage and an inflatable cemetary! It was so cool!!!










How did everyone do with the time change? It was ok in the Potter house though it kind of screwed up Aidan's nap on Sunday and that made for a cranky baby. Let's hope it's better today.

A quick shout out to my cousin, Eleana, whose birthday was on Halloween! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUZ! I hope you had a fabulous day and your baby girl gave you tones of birthday cuddles!

1 comment:

Rie said...

One thing I really miss about Halloween is seeing everyone just having fun. And it looks like you guys had a good halloween!