Monday, February 23, 2009

Strange fact

I had my first cup of coffee yesterday and while my taste buds were delighted by the sweet taste of the coffee, I developed a mild headache about 1.5 hours later. Hmmm... perhaps my body is not ready for java just yet. I didn't even have a full cup. I decided to only have 1/2 a cup to ease myself into it. I do have to admit that coffee is so very TASTY! Yummmm!!!

Just go home from a movie date with Dee. We had fun. Just us girls going out for a late movie after the kiddies are in bed. We saw "He's just not that into you" and it was pretty good. I cried at a couple of parts just cause it was sweet. I know! Stupid girlie emotions.

2 comments:

Deedee said...

Yay! I had so much fun - Thanks for the date :)

Anonymous said...

WHAT!
where did you get coffee???

The headache was your body screaming for more! Telling you that inorder for the headache to go away you must have moooorre.

or maybe it was just pure punishment for neglecting the coffee gods for so long....

I will let you choose.

:)

I went to Boun's TWICE yesterday. Like sex in a paper cup man... no..no better.