Monday, June 29, 2009

Been there. Done that.


I can now say I have walked The Great Wall of China, seen the terracotta warriors, been to the ladies market in Hong Kong, walked the bricks of Tiananmen square and so much more! The whole China/ Hong Kong experience has been amazing! There are so many memories that I can't say which ones are my favorite. A few highlights were meeting my mom's eldest brother for the first time and arriving in the Guangzhou/ Hong Kong area where people spoke Cantonese. We were finally able to communicate!!!

BEIJING:

I think we all know where this is.




The Great Wall and yes it's really THAT great :o)




Temple of Heaven




XI'AN:

Wild Goose Pagoda


Terracotta soldiers



That's all the pictures for now. Will upload more next time! Thanks for looking :o)

No comments: