Monday, February 01, 2010

Hurry up!

I've never been one to want time to tick by faster than it should but OH MY GOSH hurry up already! I'm such a nerd and I'm eagerly awaiting the next Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse novel which the HBO series True Blood is based on. AND the third season of True Blood is starting in June!!! I can't wait!

Did you know this? You can actually buy True Blood from the HBO store? That's right people! You can be watching True Blood on your TV while sipping True Blood? Of course the contents of the bottle isn't the synthetic blood per the show. I heard it's like a fruity, tangy drink. Dee and I have some plans this June when season three kicks off. Maybe a mix of vodka? Or rum? We'll figure it out :o)


And this is purely self gratuitous ;o) Yum!

1 comment:

Deedee said...

LOL! I am soooo proud of you and your Sookie love!
Mmmmmm....Eric....
Also, I have another series you might be interested in to pass the time.