Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh my Kobo!

Christmas brought me a Kobo and I love it! It comes pre-loaded with 100 classic books. And I'm now able to carry around my book with me where ever I go without the bulk of a book. The Kobo is so light weight.I got the white one.



And I made a cover for it rather than buying one. Some may or may not know but I love cherry blossoms. I find it to be so pretty when it blooms and the petals litter the ground with pink flakes. So I decided to make my Kobo cover with a cherry blossom tree on the front. I made the exterior with felt and I lines the interior with this super soft material to ensure the Kobo screen is protected and scratch-free.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Deedee said...

KOBO!!!

I love mine, plus my made-with-love-by-G case....I may have to request one with cherry blossoms too...