Friday, April 01, 2011

Dirt & Spectacles

I took a risk and ordered a pair of specs online. It was a deal I couldn't pass up. Guess frames
for $30!!!



Glasses on me. Of course the the frames still need corrective lenses and it needs to be adjusted for my face. But I think they fit me pretty well otherwise.




It recently dawned on me that I only have one pair of glasses which I wear every day. If these break on me I am in trouble. I have no back up glasses and my eye sight is so bad that I would not be able to just "get by" without them. So my bright idea is to get a new pair of glasses and retire my current ones as my back up glasses.

Had fun day in outside and playing in the dirt. Kids will be kids and playing in the dirt is always a fun activity.








Fun day of baking too. Made some dairy-free brownies. Turned out pretty yummy. Someone sure liked licking the spatula





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: