Sunday, September 25, 2011

Candy for the Skull...

If you didn't already know, I work in a cubicle. And at time is can be pretty boring. Sure I'm on the phone often and I get visitors but it can drive a sane woman mad. To keep me sane I have tunes. I have a lot of tunes. So you can imagine what happened when my headphone broke mid-day Friday!!! Yikes! I ran over to the The Source and picked me up these beauties.

Skull Candy headphones.




I was a little hesitant at first because they were so much bigger than my regular iPhone ear buds. Kind of like a throw back to the 80's BUT they are pretty darn cool! They sounds great and fold in very compact for travel. They have the function/buttons to answer the phone still and stop, FF and etc. Not to mention the earbuds can make my ears a little sore after awhile. Now I feel like a dj in my own desk. Yeah! Not to mention I can tune out the office drama around me when needed. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Deedee said...

Those headphones are dope, and I LOVE the new layout! xx

Glenda-Bean said...

Thanks! I like the new layout too :o)