Wednesday, December 07, 2011

This Boy is almost 4!

Another year has passed which means Aidan is another year older. He will be 4 y/o come December 15th. I know I say this all the time but time really flies!

We had his birthday party on December 4th. A little early but this time of year is always busy with holiday events and planning. Thought it best to celebrate a little earlier was safe. We rented a play gym area with bouncy castle, bikes, crafts and face painting. We rented the same place last year too. We had about 15 kids coming the gym was perfect!

Aidan picked the "happy faces" theme this year so I ran with the idea.

Happy face Cupcakes







Goodie bags! Inside: happy face ballon, lollipop, helicopter toy, happy stickers and play dough.




Having fun!







It was a good day. All the kids had a blast. Most importantly Aidan told me he had "sooooo much fun".

This face painting pic wasn't taken at his birthday party but taken the week before at a different party and i had to share. Apparently he's a spider. I thought he was a hairy vampire. Haa haaa!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: