Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Honeymoon, here we come!

The day has almost finally arrived where Nathan and I can get pampered on a cruise and have fun in the sun. For those of you who don't know, Nathan and I will be traveling on an 11 day cruise from Vancouver to the Mexican Riveria. We will then be disembarking in L.A. where we will be traveling around L.A. for 4 days. We are so excited and can't wait!!!






We'll see you all when we get back! I promise there will be LOTS of pictures. Also, if you want anything in particular from anywhere we're going, let me know before Sept. 24th.
Don't miss us too much :o)

And just in case you forget what we look like...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have an amazing time! And I will admit, I'm totally jealous!
The wedding post was great - made me all teary-eyed all over again! Yes, I know, I'm such a sap! You know I'd do anything for you, even it it means making a complete ass of myself in front of 70+ people. Now some probably think I'm a manic depressive alcoholic - lots of laughter, lots of tears and lots of drinks.
It was a beautiful wedding. And I agree with Dee, I love the pictures from Hatley Castle and I can't wait to see more!

christine said...

toocutetoocutetoocutetoocute
toocutetoocutetoocutetoocute
toocutetoocutetoocutetoocute
toocutetoocutetoocutetoocute
TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful thank you card! Amazing. I hope you two are having an excellent honeymoon (I'm guessing you are).

christine said...

i can't believe that you are finally on your honeymoon - i hope that you are having a wicked time right now!
and thanks from joel and i for the gorgeous thank you card!!! it was such a beautiful surprise

Anonymous said...

The honeymoon is almost over and I hope you guys had a great time!

Thank you for the card!