Thursday, October 12, 2006

Weee'rrre Baaaaack!

Well... the vacation is finally over and we are back home safe and sound. I can't say that I'm too trilled to be home. I liked the relaxation and being pampered. Nathan and I are both back at work and one word sums it up.. SUCKS! But I guess we need to work to keep a roof over our heads. Being a grown up sucks!
I will be posting lots of pictures soon. I haven't had the chance to go through all our pictures yet. But once I do, get ready for the flurries of pictures! :o)

I hope you all are doing well!

6 comments:

christine said...

welcome back! i can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I hope you guys had such a great time and I can't wait to hear about the trip. I've missed you on msn/skype - we actually haven't talked since I left Canada!!!

Hugs to all of you!

Shauna said...

I was starting to wonder if you'd be captured by pirates. Which, depending if it involved Mr. Johnny Depp or not, wouldn't be all that bad.

Want to see pictures! Glad your home safe.

Oh and thank you for the thank you card. So sweet and personal, not that I expect anything less from the Glenda :)

Deedee said...

Pictures! I want Pictures!
I'm sorry you had to come back to the real world babe - as soon as I win the lotto I will send you away on a cruise that will last as long as you want it to!

Deedee said...

Where are the pictures??
Yeah, that's right, I am going to nag. PICTURES!!!! Pretty please?

christine said...

pictures pictures pictures! I'm going to nag too!