Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS!!!

Today is Chris Yam's birthday and to celebrate this glorious day, THERE IS SNOW! And lots of it! So Mr. Yam, I hope you have a fabulous birthday and a fabulous day in the snow!



This was taken at Emma's first birthday.



You have an awesome and the cutest daughter! Good job! :o)


And just to show the amount of snowfall we have, here is a picture of my buried in the snow and it's STILL SNOWING! My car will be completely buried in no time.

2 comments:

christine said...

whoohoo snow! we have tonnes over here too and my dad and i are in a competition to who has more, vancouver or victoria, ahhahaa. joel and i had a lot of fun in it - it's his 4th snowfall! so, i did my duty and introduced him to the "facewash". sometimes i am so evil...

Rie said...

Ohhh facewashes - I do NOT miss those days at all!