Friday, November 17, 2006

Jingle Bells, Batman smells....

Wow! Christmas is just around the corner! Where did the year go? It just felt like yesterday, I was drinking beer in my backyard and it didn't get dark until 9pm. Time sure flies. In the spirit of "soon to be Christmas" here are a few pictures of Christmas past to get us all in the spirit of the holidays!!! :o)

Our lovely 2005 Christmas tree. Yes it was real and our house smelled like the great outdoors for the entire time we had the tree. It was great! Take note that most the prettier ornaments on the tree are at the upper half of the tree. Our dog had kleptomaniac tendancies.


Our dog Thor sleeping infront of the Christmas tree. Our giant dog with his giant pillow!


Nathan, Thor and I at Nathan's parents place in Sooke Christmas last year.


I hope you all feel inspired!!! Let the HOLIDAYS BEGIN!!! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the holidays are just around the corner! What are your plans this year?

I can see you're also tweaking your blog a little - we are all such computer geeks! But we're cute too!

Anonymous said...

"Our dog had kleptomaniac tendancies."
HAHAHAHAHA.. love it. ... Can I go home now?