Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Where did the summer go?!!!

I can't believe we're into September now! Where the heck did the summer go? It seems like it just flew by. I guess it's cause I didn't really 'feel' the summer heat. There were only a few days here an there that were HOT. The hot days are the days that remind me that the summer is really here.

Let's see what is new with me and my world. Still puttering away with everything. The contruction/ demolition of the house is still in progress. The house is a mess with tubs of miscellaneous crap, and tools/ power saws everywhere. Nathan's dad came over last weekend to help with putting new plywood down in the big room which we have nicknamed the 'dungeon' thanks to our friends :o) I think it will be a nice room once we get it painted, drywalled and organized. I'll be sure to post pictures of the progress of the house once we get going.

I know that it's still kinda early to be thinking about Halloween costumes but I've been thinking about it. What would be a good costume for pregnant woman? I was thinking about jack-o-lantern... do you guys have any ideas? Anything ideas would be greatly appreciated :o)

We start pre-natal classes this week. I guess time does fly. I remember when I first signed up for the class and thinking... "September is SO far away." But LOOK! It's here and I'm almost in my final trimester! Holy Geez!

2 comments:

christine said...

final trimester what?! I haven't even seen you since the big news!! I demand a visit in the first weekend of October, ok?
love you!

Anonymous said...

Where is summer??? my question is where did Glenda go.. cause there is no Blog love lately...