Monday, September 17, 2007

3rd Trimester, HERE WE COME!

WOW! I can't believe it! I'm in my third trimester! It just seems like yesterday I was in my first trimester and complaining about how tired I am and all I wanted to do was sleep... now, I'm tired again and all I want to do is do nothing :oP Still feeling ok though. I've been getting in some walking every night and that seems to be helping with keeping the sciatica away (knock on wood it never comes back).

The prenatal classes are going pretty well. We're going to have our 3rd class this week and it's going to be the hospital visit! Kind of excited to see where we'll be going when baby-bean finally decides to pop. I don't know if I told all of you but we're also in the same prenatal class as one of my directors of my company and his wife. Yup! A little ackward when sitting next to him watching a videos of women giving birth :oP And get this, his wife is due the day before me!

In celebration of moving into my 3rd trimester, here are a few pictures of the procession to bump to HUGE:o)

8 weeks


18 weeks


27 weeks


5 comments:

christine said...

holy macaroni! I can't believe that i haven't seen you since you announced your pregnancy! I wish I could be there with you - I miss you so much especially at times like this.
i was thinking just earlier today about you and how you've been doing.

hahaha, through the pictures I can see that there is no way possible that you can still deny that your chest is smaller than mine! hahahaha. love you lots glenda.

Anonymous said...

Yay for the 3rd trimester!! You look great and so happy!!

Thanks for posting pictures for us people in far away places so we can also follow the baby bump development!

Anonymous said...

I like the glamour shot~!

Deedee said...

Oh My God!!
When did you pop like that?? I just saw you a month ago, and I don't remember that!!
You look great - and have fun at the hospital visit, it's a really neat class.

Pix said...

OMG you have the cutes bean belly ever!!!!