Monday, December 01, 2008

I was out of hand at the OUT OF HAND!

I made my way to the out of hand craft fair with Jo a few weekends ago after stuffing our faces at the Cactus club. Which, by the way, has the best beef dip, yam fries, calamari and key lime pie!!! And no, I'm not THAT much of a piggie. We shared the calamari and pie. It was sure good, YUM!

I had saved a bunch of money to spend at the fair because I knew that there were going to be amazing exibitors there and I was right! I walked out of there were with a few unplanned items.

This udon bowl from www.flavourdesign.com I eat noodles almost everday and it seemed like the perfect "I love me" gift :o) I love LOVE it! I got mine in a cranberry colour.


Then I walked by this booth with beautiful and colourful bags, wallets, and clutches and I was in heaven! I couldn't afford one of their larger bags but I did manage to walk away with a small wallet from www.leorising.ca There were so many patterns and colour combinations to choose from! I had such a hard time deciding and it was painful the amount of time I was spending trying to decide. I finally picked a red one with teal on the inside and fun flower pattern on the exterior. It's beautiful! :o)



My shopping didn't end there! Nope! Glenda was on a roll! I ordered a pair of earrings and necklace/pendant set from www.janamade.com I've been saving for these and I can't wait to get them! Another "I love me" present. I guess I really love me :o) I'll be posting pictures.

And since it's close to the Christmas season, I also picked up a couple of small things for stockings like spice mixes and etc. All and all it was a good trip!

No comments: