Sunday, December 14, 2008

TAG - I'm it!

I have apparently been 'tagged' in a blog 'game' of tag...by Eleana. Here are the rules (cut & pasted from Eleana's blog):

Go to Your Pictures file go to the 5th folder open up the 5th picture and post it then tag 5 people when you are done.

Here's my picture:



This was taken in May 2005. We had just boarded the Norwegian Star cruise ship which was taking us on a round trip cruise to Alaska. The trip was memorable not only because it was our first time on a cruise but this was also the trip where we got engaged! We went hiking on a trail called 'married men trail" and with the stream running behind us and surrounded by lush green trees, Nathan asked me to marry him.

Now I get to tag these people! Can't wait to see what your 5-5 is!!!
Dee
Rie
Christine
Jana
Shauna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did the beds get pushed together that night??
chica chica bow boowwww