Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Day AIDAN!

December 15th was Aidan's birthday. He turned 2! TWO! Can you believe it? I sure can't. It's been 2 years since this wonderful little boy has blessed our lives with his infectous laughter, his heart melting smile, and his big, bright beautiful brown eye that looks right into your soul.

Every year I have taken pictures of Aidan FIRST thing in the morning on his birthday. Just a way for me to document this wonderful day.

December 15, 2007 - Birth of Aidan Benjamin Potter


December 15, 2008 - Aidan's 1st birthday


December 15, 2009 - Aidan's 2nd birthday


Yee-po was so kind as to take Aidan out for a birthday dim sum lunch and there were CUPCAKES! YEAH!


Aidan, Yee-po and Greg!


I was there too!


Again, due to the weather, we had to break up Aidan's birthday celebration into several different days. Story of our lives. The stupid weather has reared it's ugly head inflicting Victoria with snow, sleet, rain and wind. And yet, I couldn't think of a better place to live. Though Hawaii is pretty nice :o) Everyone thought both Aidan and I were locals so I'm sure we would fit in with no problems.

No comments: