Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas presents of 2009

This year I have decided to make my presnts. I had the perfect gift idea. Of course I can't tell y'all what I made as Christmas is still 5 days away and I don't want to give anything away. However, I did manage to take pictures of all my crafty lovlies and will share as soon as Christmas has come and gone. I promise.

I have to be honest, I was getting a little nervous with my timeline. I thought I was on track but then got sidetrack for about a week. So for the past 1.5 weeks I was playing catch up. I felt like I was in a sweat-shop sewing up a storm. I thought I saw smoke coming out of my sewing machine. The good news is I'M ALMOST DONE! I only have one more project to do and I'm done. DONE! Then I'm going to take a much deserved sewing vacation. Weee hoo!

So for my lovlies who read my blog, expect something homemade this Christmas. Something a la Glenda and made with love. xoxo.

2 comments:

christine said...

and made with LOVE it was!! thank you!!

Glenda-Bean said...

You're very welcome! I'm so happy you like it :o) xoxo