Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm giddy with anticipation

There are some great movies coming out and I am so excited about them. Most aren't going to be released until next year but I'm sure they are worth the wait.

Sherlock Holmes is going to be awesome! Love Robert Downey Jr.!!! I've always loved him. My favorite childhood movie was "Heart and Souls" and I would watch it over and over again. Anyway Sherlock Holmes comes out Christmas day and I'm going to try my darndest to get my butt to that theatre.


Alice in Wonderland opens March 5, 2010 just in time for my birthday! I just saw the trailer for it and it looks so good! Johnny Depp does some good stuff and I just found out that Anne Hathaway is in it too. Love her!


It seems like the Gods remembered March is my birthday month because the much anticipated Robert Pattinson movie, "Remember Me" comes out on March 12, 2010. Looking forward to seeing him in something not related to Twilight. Oh and Pierce Brosnan is in the movie too. We all love us some James Bond :o)

And THIS is THE movie I'm waiting for. IRON MAN 2! Just saw the trailer for this too. So much action and again RDJ rocks as Iron Man. And of course my GOOP girl, Gweneth Paltrow, is in this again. Too bad Iron Man 2 doesn't come out until May 7, 2010.


So I have to confess. I didn't really follow this whole Twilight thing until about a month ago when I heard all this hype about this NEW MOON movie being released. So I went ahead and watched the TWILIGHT movie. I thought it was cute so I started reading the NEW MOON book and thought book was surprisingly good and from then on, I was hooked on the books. I couldn't put them down. Since reading the books I am eagerly awaiting the ECLIPSE movie which is to be released in June 2010. Like any movie that is adapted from a book, I find it fascinating to see how it's translated from text to the big screen.

Let me know if anyone wants to come see these movies with me. Always up for more movie buddies :o)

No comments: