Monday, March 07, 2011

Blogging

I thinking I have upheld my end of the bargain in posting more this year. And I think it's all thanks to this little app called BlogPress for my iPhone. It's so easy to upload pictures and post straight from my iPhone. The only time I turn on my computer now is at work. So being able to post straight from my iPhone makes me happy.

Went out for dinner and drinks with my friends last night and had a great time. Sushi dinner which lead to a dare of globs of wasabi being ingested.

Nathan and I shared the sushi boat. It's not like the pirate pack at White Spot. You don't get to keep the boat. Haa haa.



Big glob of wasabi and soy sauce



Putting wasabi mixture on roll



Steve after eating the roll and before the the tears started forming



My fabulous friends also brought me some awesome and thoughtful presents!!! They really didn't have to as all I really wanted was to have them come and hang hangout with me. Everyone is so busy these it's difficult to have everyone get together.

Dee, Shauna, Chris and Dan got me this amazing purse. They know me so well. I love it! Thank you!




And the oh so talented Cindy made me some delicious chocolate dipped macaroons. It's Monday and the jar is empty. Do I get a refill? haa haa.





And I discovered the yumminess of Naked Grape wine spritzer. I've only tried the white chardonnay but I'm very interested in trying the red wine spritzer now too! Some one told me it was very grown up to drink spritzers. I guess it suits my age, being 32 now.



With another birthday come and gone, I don't feel "old" yet. Which I guess is a good thing. I don't know how to explain it. I just feel the same but knowing another year has passed. I dread the day I officially feel old. Blah



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Blog, birthday

No comments: