Saturday, March 05, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Birthday

... not really but that's what happened. Woke up the morning of my birthday and found this




Snow doesn't usually appear in March but sure. Why not. Crazier things have happened.

My birthday has come and gone and it was a good day. I was showered with wonderful birthday wishes. I'm so lucky to have such amazing and loving people in my life.

No huge birthday plans on my birthDAY. Worked, taken out for dinner and vegged-out on the couch and refused to do any house work

I was spoiled this year. Nathan asked Aidan suggestions for a birthday gift for mommy. Apparently the conversation went something like this:
Aidan: Get mommy a Kindle. (I guess Aidan had saw me Ooh and aww over the Kindle commercials in the past).

Nathan: no, Kindle is too expensive.

Aidan: Oh. Ok. How 'bout candle?

...and hence the photo below. A Kindle and a candle. Haa haa!




I haven't had much time to really absorb the Kindle capabilities but from what I can tell, it's awesome. I find it faster than the kobo with page turning and easier to navigate around because there are more buttons. Also, the screen is noticeably clearer. In addition, there's note taking and clipping capabilities. I love me notes ;o)

The rest of my birthday week was fine. Worked and attended more birthday dinners. Excited about Saturday night. Going out for sushi with my best buds drinks and rockband later?!? Love rockband

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



2 comments:

Eleana said...

Lucky girl! Glad to hear the boys were great to you.

Deedee said...

Oh, There will be Rockband!!!